How To Organize Your Tasks For The Win With Asana
I created a video going over a project management setup for my wife and I to organize our tasks so that we can get more done. Within it I cover: Why use asana, how to organize your projects and task in asana, the mindset that will allow you to succeed with a project management system, and how to organize your tasks to succeed when working as a team.
Check out the video and let me know if it helps you any. (I’m really sorry about the horrible audio - fyi)
Again what you will learn:
- How to organize your projects and tasks to get things done
- how to collaborate with a team to encourage accountability
- How to set goals and focus within projects
- How to maintain things that need your attention over time
- How to create a manual that allows you to outsource your activities.
Remember I will be sharing a lot of things like this. This came from me studying the course by Matt Giovanisi called Asana for Bloggers. It was great.
Also, remember to sign up below to be alerted when I add new content.
Did you like this post?